I am married to a man that would have 10 motorcycles if he could. Sadly, he has only one in the garage that is begging for a restoration. He puts his family first, work is all consuming and there's little time left for hobbies. But luckily for him, he has four boys and they have all, in varying degrees, been bit by the motorcycle bug. Jack, our youngest boy is the latest to have joined in the enthusiasm for restoring, tinkering with, and riding motorcycles. He's finally big enough, though not really legal, but don't tell--he's having a blast!



3 days ago

1 comments:
I like Jack. It scares me how big and old he is, and also that he is riding a motorcycle. so fun. remember how michael and I almost died that one time in Utah on a dirt bike up on the mountain. that was fun. lets chat soon, I miss you.
Post a Comment