Monday, November 8, 2010

I love Halloweenie!

I love fall, I love the leaves changing (even though I live where there is seldom a maple tree to behold), the crisp air, and all that. The holiday that I must admit is my favorite, even over Christmas, is Halloween. It doesn't make me a pagan, or a devil worshipper, it just means I love the fun, carefree, creative, non-present buying, no stress of Halloween. Coming up with costumes is no problem at all in our family. We love to dress up and be kooky. My daughter is following in my footsteps and choosing the scary, "dead" costume choices over sweet and pretty. It's way more fun to be a dead nurse than a lovely, nice nurse. Right? Why do I love all that's creepy? I don't know! It's not that I love it all the time, only on October 31st.






2 comments:

Memory said...

yay you posted! you guys always have great costumes. Miss you!

Tiny Lotus said...

I LOVED this post :) Thank you for sharing your pictures!