Thursday, June 25, 2009

Two Down, Three to Go...

It was hard to believe we were sitting in the San Clemente High School bleachers again so soon. It had been just one year since Dillon graduated and here we were again for Tanner's. My number #2 baby was graduating from high school. High school was such a different experience for him because he chose to do an independent study program his Junior and Senior year so he wasn't really that involved in high school life. I was glad he decided to "walk" at graduation with his class, and it was touching to see him graduate with friends he has had since elementary school. The end of high school is such a beginning and because of Tanner's personality, talent and dreams, I can't wait to see what the next year brings. And, I'm so glad that my next baby won't graduate for another five years!







3 comments:

Sheree in GA said...

I love the announcement you sent out for Tanners graduation. What type of independent study program did he do?

Amber said...

I love Tanner! I am so glad he wore those boots. They are an excellent touch. I loved his pictures on his graduation announcement. You have such handsome boys!

Erin said...

great pictures! congrats to tanner. He's gonna go places.