Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Bird Flies the Nest

This last month has been so difficult, from sending off Dillon to the MTC for his mission, then two weeks later Blake and Jake move out of our house, after having lived with us since last August, and now this week, Tanner moved to Utah. I went from seven children to three in a month's time. Tanner has moved to Utah to live with his good friends, our next door neighbors when we lived in Lindon. While we were in Utah three weeks ago dropping Dillon off, they asked him to move in with them and join in their son's band- RuRu. Google Isaac Russell and RuRu. Check them out on facebook.




This is the drop off at the airport yesterday. It was a hard goodbye, but I am excited for him and this new adventure. He will be trying his hand at a new instrument, the pedal steel guitar, playing in shows and living the life of a musician for a while.





6 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! I bet your house is quiet now. down to just 3 kids! it must be weird. I can't wait to hear what happens with tanners opportunity, I'm sure he'll rock it.

Love is all you need said...

Me and Lynds will be sure to go watch him!

Dear Little Dude said...

Val, how are you holding up? We miss all of you and want to see you soon!

andi said...

Wow, your kids are so adventurous! Hope you are doing okay with all this change!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Val, how the time flies and soon you and Michael will be like Brent and I...empty nesters. Hope Dillon got my dearelder letter. Love ya

Michelle Secretario said...

Hey Val, I decided to give blogger another try lol

I saw Tanner the other day... I bet you are glad he is back home... I know Josh was happy to hang out with him. Miss you.