Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm trying not to lose it

I haven't posted in a while because I like to put pictures with my posts, in fact, its ALL about the pictures for me, writing's not my forte. Well... sadly, about two weeks ago, my handy dandy external hard drive that holds all 14,000 pictures in my IPhoto library decided to crash. I'm in the process of trying to retrive them, but it's not looking so good. If any of you reading this blog have any pictures I've sent you in the past, can you resend them to me? I'm so in denial that six years of photo history is potentially GONE.
Moral of the story...BACK UP!

2 comments:

Kylee said...

I'm sorry that happened, our computer broke the other day, but we only lost about a month's worth of pictures; I was really upset but Matt said, "you need to be thankful that we didn't lose all our pictures." I hope you can get them back. We have now learned to BACK UP also.

em said...

Oh Val! Hopefully someone can recover it all for you...

We have friends who had 3 years' worth of pics on their PC when it crashed...none of them had been backed up. So sad! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!