AYSO soccer season has officially begun with Vienna's first game last week. Our family loves soccer season, especially when there's only one child playing. Having two or three kids playing soccer during the same season is tooo crazy. Soccer burnout occurs at an accelerated rate. With just Vienna playing this year, we look so forward to her games, bring our beach chairs, snacks, camera, and get fully into the game. Watching 6 and 7 yr old girls play soccer is like watching an action/drama/comedy all at once. Her team uniforms are bright highlight yellow, almost painful to look at. But they must give the girls extra energy speed, because they are GOOD! No slackers on this team! Go Vienna!
3 days ago

3 comments:
she looks so cute, and grown up! I wish I could come cheer her on with you guys!
"ra ra ra, kick um in the shins!" or maybe that wouldn't be appropiate for 6-7 year olds? I'll think of something else.
Love the uniforms. Vienna must be loving all the attention from Mom and Dad being the baby and all.
O.k.~Erin's comment cracks me up. Hi Erin.
She looks like a little Val! Soccer on the beach? Wow- I am living in the wrong state (even though I love it.)
Post a Comment