Kym and Alicia have been my dearest friends for 21 years. We met in 1988 when we were all newly married and had no kids. We've been through thick and thin together and still our friendship is solid and true. We've been separated by moves, raised our kids together from infancy through the teenage years, have taken many a girl weekend away, cried together, laughed until we pee'd our pants and have had more lunches out than I'd care to count. I would do anything for either of these women and I know they'd do the same for me. We've experienced our twenties together, endured our thirties, are enjoying our forties and look forward to our fifties, sixties and seventies...bring it on!
3 days ago

1 comments:
It's awesome to have such good friends in your life like that! The three of you are so fun and such amazing women.
Post a Comment