Friday, August 29, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by my fun, awesome friend Michele...my first tag...here goes...


The 5
Ten years ago I...
  1. I was living in San Clemente with four boys under the age of 8 and going a little crazy
  2. I had been married 11 glorious years
  3. I had incredibly short pixie-like hair
  4. I went to the San Diego Zoo, Disneyland and the Wild Animal park every other week just to get out of the house (thanks to annual passes)
  5. I was ass't Laurel advisor at church and became good friends with Erin and Tara
5 Things on todays to-do list
  1. Pack up the kids and go to Laguna Beach for the day
  2. Buy my neighbor a birthday present
  3. Call one of my best and oldest friends-Margaret, for her birthday today. Happy Birthday!
  4. Make a list of all the school supplies I need to buy tomorrow
  5. Read "New Moon" at the beach today (I just read Twilight and I'm hooked)
5 snacks I enjoy
  1. gooey warm brownies
  2. popcorn
  3. pretzels and green onion dip
  4. swedish fish
  5. Golden Spoon-cake batter and irish cream-yum
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
  1. Take amazing vacations and travel the world
  2. Get all of my family members out of debt, including myself!
  3. Take our entire extended family on a Caribbean cruise
  4. Start an artist coop/fashion business employing creative teenagers as the designers
  5. Build my dream house
5 places I have lived
  1. Champaign IL (19 years)
  2. Fullerton CA (3 years)
  3. Lawrenceville GA (6 years)
  4. Lindon UT (3 years)
  5. San Clemente CA (three different times, cumulatively 11 years)
5 jobs I have had
  1. A waitress at the Original pancake house wearing the cutest polyester short apron dress you've ever seen
  2. A bank teller (I hated being ordered to wear pantyhose-what a dumb rule)
  3. I worked at a clothing boutique called "Circles" and spent all of my paychecks on clothes
  4. A graphic designer at a small ad agency as my first job out of college
  5. My own graphic business called VK Design Studio for about 6 years
Wow, that's all...I did it. 

I tag: 
Memory, Erin and Michelle

Rules:
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player tags at least 3 people and post their names. Then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know they are tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have answered the questions on your blog.

4 comments:

Memory said...

K I did it! go check it out! Love you!

Michele said...

Love you! I thought I was the only person who hadn't read the Twilight series. Twilight is sitting on my desk. I won't take it out of the bag until the kids are back in school on Tuesday.
Hugs

chelle said...

ok so I did it... interesting to look back on the changes in life!

amanda said...

i love this val...my favorite is the polyester dress!!! i waited on a lot of tables back in the day too! i love you!