On Sat. night what started as a "can our band have a concert in the backyard?" turned into a facebook announced three band extraganza with close to 150+ teenagers by the end of the night in our not so roomy backyard. The neighbors were warned, there were no calls to the police, the kids were amazingly polite and well behaved, and the bands rocked the whole neighborhood! There were no pool incidents, except for a mannequin head being tossed in. The kids kept streaming in and every possible square inch of our pool area was sat upon. It reminded me of the mountain goats at the wild animal park. All in all the concert was a success. It's fun to be the mom of a rock star.
3 days ago

5 comments:
Pretty cool if you ask me!! You have so many fun adventures!! You should be so proud of those cute kids.
just when i thought you and your kids couldn't get any cooler....YOU DO! I like the picture where you can see michael and dillon sitting there watching in awe...so cute. as always your posts make me miss you guys lots.
this totally takes me back...it looks like so much fun! you are definitely a "cool" mom!
I'm moving to your neighborhood. There is too much fun going on.
I noticed Amber commented ~ Hi Amber!
And I think those are Erin's eyes? Too cute.
You totally live the surreal life, Val :) I agree- you are the COOL mom!
Post a Comment