Friday, May 23, 2008

creativity running amok

There has been so much creative energy running rampant in our house the last month, it's craaaazy! Thought I'd share with you Dillon's idea of proper prom attire. He painted it himself and he was especially in love with his shoes.


Tanner has taken up the piano and is actually really good. Who knew? We thought he's stick with guitar, but nooo...


Tanner had a final project in an art class at school so he painted his bug.


The latest project has turned our dining room into a sweat shop. I frequently come home to a room full of teenage boys creating and sewing clothes for Hurley's Walk the Walk fashion show. It's at the Spectrum on June 6. They were given Hurley samples and have recreated them into their own crazy designs. Hopefully the competition won't see this...


5 comments:

Erin said...

I seriously can't get over how insanely creative your kids are! and your whole family! I love all the art projects...the prom attire, the bug, the piano, the clothes...I mean the possibilities never end with you guys. Keep up the good work!

andi said...

All I have to say is that all the creative juices between you and Michael got passed down in concentrate to your kids!! It's like something out of a movie!!

Michele said...

The boys are so handsome! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. You and Michael look the same. What is your secret? I finally have my blog up and running. Took too long backblogging. Lets get together soon. Sushi?

maryam said...

What do I need to do to stimulate that creativity in my home??? I have never met a more creative and talented family!

em said...

You guys should have your own reality show. Never mind, scratch that, those things always ruin families!

It must be amazing to see your kids growing up to be such independent, creative individuals! Guess they've got killer role models for parents or something :)