We went to St. George Utah for a long weekend and had such a fun time. We had all the kids with us, which is rare these days, and went to stay with our good friends, the Hardcastles. Their daughter, Lyndsi, lived with us for two summers and is now on a mission in Geneva, Switzerland. They built a big beautiful home in St. George last year and it was so fun to stay with them and do all the fun things that St. George has to offer: Michael rented a Harley and rode with Brent on his Harley and we all followed in the van and rode through Zions Nat't Park. We got out and hiked around. It's so beautiful there. We stopped at a cool rock shop on the way back and the kids got a souvenir to bring home. We ate at our favorite, Cafe Rio--YUM! The kids hiked up the mountain in the Hardcastles back yard and found a lizard to bring back. Dillon and Tanner got in some tennis, Ann and I shopped a little, we watched conference and ate lots of good food. We also went to another pretty spot and the kids threw rocks in the reservoir. (Boys love to do that) On the last day, we had the added perk of visiting with Kelly and her kids at her grandparent's ranch. We rode horses and ATV's and had so much fun. We can't wait to go back
3 days ago

2 comments:
i swear val - you look like you could be a sibling to your kids!!!!
I am so sad that you guys were in Utah and I didn't get to see you. So close and yet so far away. I miss you.
I love ALL of these pictures! your new camera is amazing, and you have such a good eye. I especially like the one of michael on the Harley...so classic. I am glad you guys had such a fun trip.
Post a Comment