Dillon was in a coffeehouse theatre production at the high school last week. He opened the show with a bit from Peter Pan.
He was awesome and it was his first time on the stage. Here he is with his drama teacher, whom I love so much because she appreciates his creativity, boosts his confidence and has given him a new interest-drama. 
We had two birthdays in the last month or so...Walker on Dec 29-he turned 12- and Vienna on Jan 10-she turned 6. All Walker wanted to do for his birthday was go to all the exotic car dealerships in the area. So here's a picture of Walker in a couple of the cars that he loves-a lamborghini, and standing next to a Spiker in Beverly Hills. He asked the guy at the Rolls Royce dealership what he should do so he could work in a place like that someday, and the guy said, "you don't want to sell these cars, go to law school so you can own one".

Vienna had a gymnastics birthday party and invited lots of friends to help her celebrate. She wanted to have a High School Musical birthday-our Disney princess days are coming to an end. A friend made her a darling and delicious cake. Thanks Sam!
Jack got braces this week. He is kind of wimpy (sorry Jack) and missed two days of school from the pain. Lots of drama.
Dillon went to Winter formal last weekend. I didn't get a picture with the date. We get a little ripped off as parents of boys, the pictures are always taken at the girl's house. He looked awfully cute and had a blast. 
Tanner and Blake. Characters.
Tanner got his first car this week. THE BLUE BUS. Only $500--and it runs (kind of)
I had to post a picture of Dillon's car too. The neighbors love us.

Here's a couple of pictures that epitomize Dillon and Tanner. 

3 days ago

3 comments:
Yay! I am so glad you posted. So fun to read about your cute kids!
xo - Kelly
All three of your boys love exotic cars! You have such a cute family.
that was my favorite post ever! so many good pictures and good stories. happy birthday to walker and v! and I love dillon and tanner's cars....so them, and I am sure the neighbors really do love you crazy cars and all. and tell jack the pain is worth it...and it won't hurt forever. i miss you guys so much! and I can't wait to see you next week.
Post a Comment