Valentine's Day is a nice holiday and all, but one I've never fully indulged in. I haven't even gotten my kids anything valentine related this year, but one thing I do every year is make them Valentines for school. Of course, this year, I waited until Feb 13 to create them, so I was in a mad rush all day long to get them done. It was only Vienna and Jack this year, so here's a sample of what they'll be giving away tomorrow...


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiPrwpKa5ifjm0TpIzjgaTC7lFw0Hp2bozFuhCvKAeopCl1RLcXXty3pyhO8ClPdmKeWIS_hJcfwSCxqU1-x4K8y9Kot6zB4ajw4Jd-qnxhkdXF_GssCdRY6WbnGVYglURDmCg4DJeYU3Oy/s1600-h/cute.jpg">



By the way, I could NOT figure out how to get rid of the computer lingo in the middle of this post!! Oh well! Happy Valentine's Day!
3 days ago

3 comments:
Wow, I didn't know you did that every year. You're awesome. No wonder you are always so busy.
oh and if you are wondering, because you looked at the time stamp, if I am really up at 4:23am...I really am. This was the first time ever in my whole life, that I just woke up, totally awake this early. I have actually been laying in bed trying to go back to sleep for like a half hour. awesome isn't it?
you are so creative! i love them. you need to teach me how you do that. i for sure want to do it next year - seriously!!!
Whoa, you rock, VALentine! Dedicated mama. Those look great!
Post a Comment