Last week I decided to make a very impulsive decision to dye my hair dark. I walked into the salon, with no intention of changing the color of my hair, but feeling an overwhelming desire to do something different with my short hair. I had been trying to grow it out and it was getting to that awkward stage so I cut off what growth I had and went dark, with about a 10 second decision to do so. People keep asking what my natural color is and the honest answer is I don't really know! I've had it blondish for so long, but I'm pretty sure it's mouse-brown. I'm feeling like a completely different person. Michael couldn't even find me at the soccer field the day after I did it, he was looking for his blonde wife. I kinda like it and think I'll stay on the dark side for a while.
3 days ago

2 comments:
I want to go dark too! Jeff wants me to stay blonde, but really I want my hair to be the color of Bella's on Breaking Dawn. It is down to the middle of my back now and I don't want to cut it, but I'm dying to change the color! Do I listen to him or go for what I want?
I LOVE it Val, You are beautiful!
Post a Comment