Hey, it's never too late to catch up, right? So here's the beginning of my recap of 2011, with a few pictures from each month as a reminder of events and happenings this last year.
We got this photo from Dillon in January
when he had 6 months to go on his mission.
All I could think of was, "wow, he's skinnnny!"

when he had 6 months to go on his mission.
All I could think of was, "wow, he's skinnnny!"

In February the whole family met in Arizona for my niece Madi's and my nephew Andrew's baptism and a surprise 70th birthday party for my father-in-law. It's the last time the whole family has been together all year.


In the beginning of March, Walker and Jack went on a pioneer trek with the youth from church. Aren't they cute pioneers?


In March my best buddies and I celebrated mine and Alicia's birthdays (is that grammatically correct?) by going to Malibu for the day. We went to the Ghetty Villa, shopped and tried to spot celebrities-no luck on that one.


My birthday at Cafe Rio. Turned the big 4-6. The next morning, the lovely cyst on my thyroid that I discovered in January was removed.
End of March, I got the stitches out from my thyroid surgery. Looks kinda scary!
Luckily I still have half of my thyroid. yay!
Luckily I still have half of my thyroid. yay!
On the 1st of April I had a bridal shower for a friend in my backyard.
I LOVED how pretty the table turned out!
I LOVED how pretty the table turned out!
April was spring break so we went to Disneyland...
...and the zoo.
The annual Easter egg hunt.
A cool birthday card that Walker and his friends made.
Walker and Jack's favorite cousin, well...it's true. Sorry to the rest.
Every month for two years these dear friends of mine have gone out to breakfast
as our sons have been serving missions throughout the world.
This picture was taken in May at SC Cafe. Our favorite spot.
as our sons have been serving missions throughout the world.
This picture was taken in May at SC Cafe. Our favorite spot.
Vienna and her activity day girl friends
80's day
I was one happy mama on Mother's day
Talking to Dillon on Skype was the best present ever!
My mom made this red corduroy dress for me when I was 10. I can't believe Vienna can fit in it!
We got to talk to Tanner on Mother's day too. He is rockin' it in New Jersey. Love that boy.
May 31st was the fourth anniversary of losing Michael's mom. We miss her sooo much.
Well, That's a start. The rest of 2011 is coming soon!
Well, That's a start. The rest of 2011 is coming soon!




















4 comments:
An attitude of thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving
Have a wonderful Day!
Corner of Heaven
I love this update! I'm impressed how much you crammed into 6 months! Can't wait to hear more :)
xoxo
Loved catching up with your family and look forward to part two!
In February it was also Andrew's baptism. :)
Post a Comment