Monday, March 24, 2008

So much to say, so little time...

March is almost over...time is flying by toooo fast!
I celebrated a birthday this month and got my dream present-an amazing new camera that makes picture taking so much more fun. In college, I was a photographer. I took pictures constantly, lived in the darkroom, loved it. But as the years have passed, I have fallen into the cheap, quick, and portable mode of photography. I wouldn't say I'm a photographer anymore, but I love taking pictures, and I definitely am in love with my new camera. Who knows...maybe someday I'll take a few classes...but for now, I'll point and shoot and enjoy the quality of a decent camera. Thanks Michael and Mom and Dad for the great gift.
More later on some of the other wonderful events of March. For now, here are some pictures of our Easter Sunday family get-together.









2 comments:

Erin said...

great pictures! its amazing the difference an awesome camera can make...and cute subjects. can't wait to see what you take pictures of next.

andi said...

I love Vienna with the shovel. Those look great! Talented gal.