This is for you Erin, oh generous creator of my blogdom:
Erin, oh Erin, you are so pretty and smart,
You made me a blog cause you have a big heart.
I'll really try hard to make my blogs swell
It's been a long time, out of blogdom I fell.
Do you know we have been buds for 10 yrs now my friend.
My first new, fresh blog must come to an end.
I will sign off now with a treat from Halloween,
for that was my last blog from 06, or so it may seem.
We were evil clowns, you would be so proud,
We were scary, and creepy and really quite loud.
So Erin my friend, it's half past eleven,
you are such a great gal, you're going to heaven.
3 days ago

6 comments:
YAY! you are back. thank you for the poem.
and your costumes are really freaky! I wouldn't want to cross paths with you on Halloween.
can't wait to see more posts! love you!
Hooray Val!! We are all so glad you have re-entered the blogsphere!
i got a little worried when erin said you had a new blog that the bread with salt recipe was gone!! i've accessed your blog several times over the last year for that recipe, and was about to use it today...
don't go away val. i need you.
This so great ! Even though w are in the same town I never get to see you any more. Now I can see what is going on by checking your great blog!!
Love the clowns I hopw you won the big prize!
I am glad you are back! those costumes are seriously freaky!
okay, no more excuses...where is the next post? i miss you!
Post a Comment